Stop Shot International Pty Ltd has made a major impact in the world security market
in the short time it has been incorporated.
• Our system has been comprehensively tested in Australia and meets Australian Standard A/NZS2343 for bullet resistant glazing.
• Our system has been comprehensively tested in the USA for ballistic protection to NIJ Standard - 0108.01 – Level III (7.62 calibre bullets).
• Stop Shot has been tested for and meets the UK standards for Bullet Resistant Glazing up to R2 Rating (7.62 calibre bullets).
• Stop Shot has been tested against blasts equivalent to 1000 pounds of TNT at 154 ft and proven to provide very high levels of protection.
• Stop Shot blast systems have been successfully tested by the UK Ministry of Defence. Very Low Hazard Level against 100kg of TNT at 25 m.
• Stop Shot tested successfully against 5000kg of Hexolite (equivalent to 6000kg of TNT) with panels as close as 35m – Woomera, South Australia. Performed in conjunction with the Australian Defence Force and the U.K. Ministry of Defence.
• Stop Shot International Pty Ltd is part of the Australian Technology Showcase www.ats.business.gov.au , which is a program run by the NSW Department of State And Regional Development (DSARD) for innovative and high achieving companies.
• Stop Shot International Pty Ltd is an active member of the Innovation Exchange http://www.innovationxchange.com.au/, which is a network of high tech companies run by the Australian Industry Group and Ausindustry.
• Stop Shot is endorsed by SCEC (Security Construction Equipment Committee) and included in the SCEC catalogue. This is the formal catalogue produced by ASIO (Australian Security & Intelligence Organisation) for all government departments to utilise when making security equipment purchases.
• Stop Shot International Pty Ltd is currently working with the Defence Science & Technology Organisation (DSTO) on further ballistic testing for evaluation for use within all branches of the Australian Armed forces.
• Stop Shot is currently being evaluated for use by the U S Navy.
Events & Media
• We have exhibited and performed a ‘live fire’ demonstration at IDEX; the world’s largest military trade show at Abu Dhabi – 2000.
• Stop Shot was featured on the BBC program ‘Tomorrow’s World’ – 2001.
• Stop Shot has performed a ‘Live Fire’ demonstration in conjunction with the Sniper School at the Marine Base in Manilla, Philippines – 2003.
• Live Fire Demonstration – Canberra 2004. Weapons included shotguns, AK47 44 Magnum, and an Uzi sub machine gun.
• Stop Shot has been featured on the ABC program ‘Catalyst’ – 2004.
• We have demonstrated at every FPED (Force Protection Equipment Demonstration) at US Marine Base in Quantico Virginia, USA.
• Our clients to date include major international banks and financial institutions, Australian Police Departments, Australian Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade, the Australian Prime Ministers Department, the Australian Defence Force, United Kingdom Foreign and Colonial Office and major international airlines amongst others.